Cambodia Development Center – a non-profit research think tank does its utmost to academically and professionally contribute to a developed Cambodia through research and publication, training and outreach and policy development contribution. To downright achieve such mission, the CD-Center is seeking qualified candidate for the Public Relations and Communication Officer position.
Position: Public Relations and Communication Office (1 position)
- Act as a primary spokesperson of the Center before the media and general public
- Maintain existing partnerships and establish new relationships in various fields and expertise
- Determine the message and image that the Center should portray to the public
- Manage the Center’s social media accounts and approve the postings
- Respond to the inquiry emails to the Center
- Develop general public exposure tactics to boost the Center’s image, and project-based outreach strategy
- Evaluate opportunities for partnership, and sponsorship regularly, and make proposals to the Executive Committee.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, or related field of study
- Relevant experience in communication role and/or public relations
- Strong command in English
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written forms
- Enthusiasm in promoting the Center’s vision and activities to the public
- Knowledge in graphic design is a plus.
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and a detailed résumé to [email protected] no later than 17 February 2019.
PS: Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in due course.