PROJECT ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP (2 POSITIONS)
- Assist the daily function of the Program unit in a supportive role to Program Manager and the Program Unit
- Propose innovative ideas for new projects
- Update and report to Program Manager or Project Coordinator about the process of the project
- Perform certain administrative tasks such as calling and mailing to follow-up on the process of the project
- Perform any other duties required and assigned by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate or Fresh Graduate in development, political science, economics or other related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Khmer and English
- Basic knowledge in MS programs
- Multi-tasking skill and result-oriented
- Experience in running and coordinating projects or events
- Commitment and ability to work well as a team
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and analytical thinker.
- Training and exchange program opportunities
- Project-based benefit
- Flexible timetable
- Access to the Center resources.
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by August 2nd, 2019, 5:00 pm.
Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in due course.
|1||Open application||Monday 22nd July 2019|
|2||Application close||Friday 2nd August 2019|
|3||Shortlisted results||Monday 5th August 2019|
|4||Interview candidates||Monday 12th August 2019|
|5||Successful candidate announcement||3rd Week of August, 2019|
|6||Job orientation and conditions||4th Week of August, 2019|
|7||Employment period begin||Monday 2nd September 2019|