- Assist the daily function in a supportive role;
- Propose innovative ideas for new projects;
- Update and report about the process of the project;
- Perform certain administrative tasks such as calling and mailing to follow-up on the process of the project;
- Perform any other duties required and assigned by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate or Fresh Graduate in Social Science or other relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Khmer and English
- Basic knowledge in MS programs
- Multi-tasking skill and result-oriented
- Commitment and ability to work well as a team
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and analytical thinker.
How to apply?
– Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and CV in one PDF file to [email protected] no later than September 11, 2021.
– The Subject in the Email shall be: Apply for “Apply for Internship”
*Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in the due date.