- According to the MoH, Cambodia confirmed three new cases of COVID-19 tallying up the total case to 87 within the 4 days.
Source: Fresh News
- The IMF chief warned of a global economic recession that the COVID-19 pandemic will cause and could be worse than that of the global financial crisis in 2008 and 2009.
Source: KBS World Radio (http://world.kbs.co.kr/service/news_view.htm?lang=e&Seq_Code=152244)
- President Trump said he wants to reopen the country in weeks as the lockdown is causing more problems than the pandemic itself.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has put the British people in full lockdown, and only limited essential purposes of leaving their house are allowed.
Source: Business Insider (https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-uk-lockdown-public-ordered-stay-at-home-covid-19-2020-3)
- Leaders of several European countries are considering using the phone data of the citizens to track down their personal interactions in an attempt to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- Mainland Chinese authorities have reported 78 new coronavirus infection cases, 74 of which are imported cases, seeing a double increase from yesterday.
- Singapore confirmed 54 new cases of COVID-19 infected to the patient returned from EU, North America, ASEAN countries and infected by locals.
- India imposed lockdown measures on over 100 million people in the capital New Delhi and other 80 cities and districts to fight the COVID-19.
Source: Al Jazeera
- Myanmar confirmed the first case of the COVID-19 after weeks of claiming that the deadly virus did not develop within their territory.
- PM HUN SEN ordered all the provinces’ governors to take action immediately to prepare the places to treat the infected patients after the number increases from day to day.
Source: Khmer Times
- The Minister of Health and Chinese ambassador received the seven experts from China on Monday at the airport to fight COVID-19 in Cambodia.
- The 31 French tourists who were tested positive for COVID-19 have traveled to multiple destinations in Cambodia before their last stop in Phnom Penh to fly back home.
Source: Khmer Times
- The government suspended hydropower dam development as the WWF-Cambodia worked with the government to support the development of a sustainable energy plan.
Source: Thmey Thmey
- Product retailers in Cambodian are instructed not to raise the price during the panic buying because of the spread of coronavirus.