GRAPHIC DESIGNER (1 POSITION)
- Plan and design promotional materials for the Center, both on project-based needs and overall needs of the organization
- Write for and manage the Center’s social media accounts
- Produce promotional videos and photographs for the Center
- Assist in planning and delivering media strategies for the Center
- Work with PR and Communication officer in developing and producing new feature ideas for the Center
- Perform any other duties required and assigned by the supervisor.
- Undergraduate or graduate in Graphic Design or other related fields
- Proven ability in design software, techniques, and editing tools
- Excellent knowledge in national and international media trends
- Be creative, innovative, flexible, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well as a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command in Khmer and English for daily usage.
- Training and exchange program opportunities
- Project-based benefit
- Flexible timetable
- Access to the Center resources.
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by August 2nd, 2019, 5:00 pm.
Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in due course.
|1||Open application||Monday 22nd July 2019|
|2||Application close||Friday 2nd August 2019|
|3||Shortlisted results||Monday 5th August 2019|
|4||Interview candidates||Monday 12th August 2019|
|5||Successful candidate announcement||3rd Week of August, 2019|
|6||Job orientation and conditions||4th Week of August, 2019|
|7||Employment period begin||Monday 2nd September 2019|