PROJECT COORDINATOR (1 POSITION)
- Monitor and coordinate project plans, activities and schedules, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Prepare necessary presentation materials, and document important paperwork for the meeting
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meeting
- Develop project strategies under the supervision of the Program Manager and with the support of the PR and Communication officer
- Create a project management calendar to follow-up on the progress, and to ensure that the objectives of the project are relevant
- Work closely with the Program Manager and Program Officer.
- Bachelor+ 2 (master degree or 2 years working experiences) in development, political science, economics or related field of study
- Strong knowledge and experience in research methodology, software and datasets
- Exceptional knowledge in verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both in a team and independently
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to resolve problem critically and effectively
- Outstanding management and communication skill
- Higher level of logical, critical and analytical thinking
- Knowing Chinese language is a plus.
- Training and exchange program opportunities
- Project-based benefit
- Flexible timetable
- Access to the Center resources.
Interested candidates are required to send a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by August 2nd, 2019, 5:00 pm.
Short-listed candidates will be notified for interview in due course.
|1||Open application||Monday 22nd July 2019|
|2||Application close||Friday 2nd August 2019|
|3||Shortlisted results||Monday 5th August 2019|
|4||Interview candidates||Monday 12th August 2019|
|5||Successful candidate announcement||3rd Week of August, 2019|
|6||Job orientation and conditions||4th Week of August, 2019|
|7||Employment period begin||Monday 2nd September 2019|